The bike has been sold.
With regard to the new velomobile I'm receiving shortly I have to sell mine. Velox Incendia (the name of the bike) has given me a bit more then 20.000 kilometers of cycling pleasure. He brought me to work and hobbies fast, comfortable and dry and we also went camping, in 2010 we did the Round of the Netherlands together and visited the velomobile meeting in Giessen and in 2011 we Rolled over America.
The bike is in excellent shape and it has never been in a accident or other major damage. You can see a small scratch and other signs of usage here and there, but that's normal after a bit more than two years of usage. The original price was almost € 7,000 and asking price is
€ 5,500 € 5,000. The bike is directly available.
- Sinner Mango+
- Retro reflective stickers around
- Build year: February 2010
- Weight: 32,5 kg
- Length: 2,45 meter
- Width: 75 cm
- Luggage space: 130 liter
- Pedals: Shimano PD-M 520
- Front tires: Schwalbe Kojak 35-406 (practically new)
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Big Apple 50-406 (LiteSkin)
- Gears: 3x9 (front 52/42/30 / behind Shimano Ultegra 12-27)
- Middle axle: 22 teeth (mountains are doable)
- Shifters: SRAM Attack
- Chain: KMC
- Lighting: 2x Busch & Müller IXON IQ Speed
- LED indicators
- LED brake and fog light
- Electronic horn
- Two batteries (Busch & Müller 6V / 4.1Ah)
- A switch to change batteries without plugging another one in (you can stay in the bike)
- USB power (for charging iPhone or GPS)
- Two mirrors
- All three wheels have wheel covers
If you are interested or you have questions, you want to have a look or want to make a test ride, don't hesitate to send me a message through the contact form.